Today I decided to paint a tiara to remind myself that, although I don’t have all my ducks in a row, I still deserve to wear one. Because, really, 80% of my ducks are pretty well trained and definitely walking the line. The other 20%, well… Whatever, I can’t have everything figured out, and sometimesContinue reading “Tiara”